Warranty and Returns
|Home > Information / FAQ > Warranty and Returns|
All of our tubes are guaranteed to perform as described. We fully test each and every tube to ensure this reliability. The warranty for NOS (New) tubes is 90 days from date of purchase. Used tubes have a warranty of 45 days from date of purchase. If your tube fails within these warranty periods, we will replace, refund (if within 14 days) or credit your
account, depending on current stock. There can be no returns for cash refund after 14 days.
TubeDepot.com will in no way be held responsible (financially or otherwise) for equipment that is damaged from the use of tubes or parts purchased from us. It is the responsibility of the customer to consult with the equipment manufacturer with regards to proper tube and parts replacement and recommended / proper biasing procedures.
If you have an item to return or exchange, you must call or email TubeDepot.com for a return authorization number (RA#). This allows us to find out what is wrong and to discuss options with the customer. If a return is authorized based on the below guidelines, then the RA# is issued. Original and Return (to TubeDepot.com) shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded. If the products are defective, TubeDepot.com will gladly waive shipping costs to send a replacement order to the customer. The exception to this is when TubeDepot.com has made an error, then TubeDepot.com will pay for shipping back to TubeDepot.com and then back to the customer.
All returned goods must be returned in the original product packaging and in an adequate shipping container (ie: no padded envelopes or otherwise) in order for the return to be processed.
If the customer places an order and receives the shipment and part or all of the contents damaged from rough handling, then TubeDepot.com will send replacement items at no charge
and file a claim with the carrier.
If the customer places an order and receives the shipment and part or all of the shipment turns out to be defective after it is used/installed (Ex: power tube plates turning red), then there are 2 options.*
1.) If you are in a hurry, we can send you a replacement right away. For this we charge you only for the part, not for shipping. When you return
the defective part to us, we will issue credit back onto your credit card or PayPal account.
2.) The slower option is for you to return the part to us via the most affordable method (usually USPS First Class) and we will send the replacement to you free of charge once we receive the defective item.
Whichever option you choose, please put a note describing what the problem was and the plan of action taken. A printout of any email correspondence with us is perfect.
Ship all returns to:
1686 Barcrest Drive
Memphis, TN 38134
* Because TubeDepot.com needs to test these items to determine mode of failure, a free replacement cannot be sent.
Re-Stock Fee Guidelines
A 20% restock fee is standard for the following:
There are no cash refunds after 14 days only store credit
- Items are ordered and then the shipment is refused (Non-Defective Refusal), we charge restock plus the FedEx $10 refused fee.
- Items are ordered and received, but returned with no use and with original, unmarked packaging (Non-Defective Return).
- Items are ordered, received and used, then returned in its original condition with no marks on the product or packaging (Non-Defective Original Condition Return).
- Items are ordered, received and used (with apparent use), then returned to us (Non-Defective Apparent Use Return), then the items will be sent back at the customer’s
The following items cannot be returned:
TubeDepot.com reserves the right to amend / change these guidelines without notice. If you have any questions, email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Anything cut to length (Wire, G-10 Board etc)
- If a speaker is installed.
- Consumables (Solder, Chemicals etc.).
- Any kit, once started.