Model 8LS Stereo Integrated Tube Amplifier
Here is a Stereo Integrated Tube Amplifier Kit that is easy to build, sounds great, and is just fun! The Stereo Integrated Tube Amplifier utilizes 5670 triode and 6005 pentode tubes. The amplifier has built in volume control so that it can be driven directly from a CD player, tuner, etc. The amplifier can operate on 120 or 240Volts and 50 or 60 hertz and may be plugged into a convenient outlet.
The 8LS Stereo Integrated Tube Amplifier kit comes complete with all the resistors, capacitors, tubes, connectors, circuit board, transformers, and necessary hardware for mounting on the provided "bread board". (For 240 the customer must supply the proper power cord for their area.)
Great for use with your iPod or other music player. Just connect the headphone out to the RCA inputs and you are rocking with tube audio. We will include a FREE 3.5mm to dual-RCA cable with each order.
Make sure to read some of the Kit Reviews from our customers.
- Input Impedance = 100k ohms
- Input connector = RCA jack
- Output Impedance = 8 ohms
- Output Power = Push Pull 8 Watts per Channel
- Speaker Impedance = 8 ohms
- The circuit is a Class A amplifier
- Minimum Input for full output = .5 V
- Frequency Response = 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 1 Watt