Mogami W3103 Two Conductor Speaker Cable
The Mogami name is synonymous with high quality and is used worldwide in the best recording studios. The W3103 speaker cable by Mogami is no different. W3103 speaker cable by Mogami is designed to provide the cleanest, most pristine reproduction from your high fidelity audio components and speakers. Even the most discriminating audiophile will appreciate the accuracy of 3103, while enjoying excellent flexibility and durability generally reserved for tour-grade cables.
The design is used to deliver maximum performance from state-of-the-art Tri-Amp Systems. The end result is true audiophile performance. What you receive from this product is accurate sound transmission with clear, transparent response that still possesses a rugged flexibility for those demanding applications.
We’re sure that you, like every audiophile, have invested a lot of time and money into your system, and you don’t want to cheapen the quality with poor cable. We recognize the price isn’t conservative, but cheap isn’t good and good isn’t cheap.
Each conductor features many strands in rope-lay of famous MOGAMI 'NEGLEX' Oxygen-Free-Copper within colour-coded PVC insulation. A tough, low profile matte black super flexible PVC jacket protects the cables.
The 3103 speaker cable delivers high performance and extremely high definition from high-end audio components and speakers. As stated by Mogami, each conductor is fashioned from Mogami's renowned Neglex oxygen-free-copper, arranged in a precise rope-lay configuration for maximum transparency and accuracy. Competition mobile audio and even pro audio rigs can benefit from this exceptionally responsive cable, which is also rugged enough to handle professional use and handling.
Price is <b>Per Foot</b>
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Purchased...
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Details: 7/50/0.12 OFC (bare)
- Conductor Size: 3.96mm² (#12AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.5Ø (0.177"Ø) PVC
- Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm): 12.0Ø (0.472"Ø)
- Jacket Material: Flexible PVC, Matte Black
- Weight per 153m (500Ft) Roll: 30kg
- DC Resistance (20°C): 0.005Ω/m(0.0015Ω/Ft)
- Inductance (1kHz, 20°C) 1-2: 0.6µH/m (0.18µH/Ft)
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 10000 MΩ x m Min. at DC 125V, 20°C
- Emigration of Jacket Material: Non-Emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C‾+70°C (-4°F+158°F)
- Roll Sizes: 100m (328Ft) / 250m (820Ft)
- Standard: UL13 CL2 75°C